Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sincerity

Sincere. 

Wow, what a word. 

Really, I can't think of anyone that necessarily comes to mind. And it's not to be hurtful. It's just every time in the past I trusted I usually end up being the one that gets hurt. 

I will say that there are times that I feel like people are sincere. I can hear it in their voice and I believe it. I just don't believe that they won't do something .. if that makes sense. Like there's always an agenda. 

Now do I think it's an important to be sincere. ABSOLUTELY! It means so much to me in my life that when a person says what they are intending and would want in a relationship with me (whether it's my family/husband/children/friends) that I will try my hardest to give everything that I am able to do. 

I try to be as sincere as possible. I don't like to lie. And I am very emotional, so when I feel that it's coming from within and I believe it's because I have that compassion or even empathy for that fact. Even if I don't like you:) 

I think lately I'm trying to get the people that I love around me to be sincere with me. It's just not working all that well. I know you can't change people, it's just hard to understand why. 

To have sincerity I think is a great aspect for a person. 

Well, that's my thoughts, this is all new for me thinking of things like this and it's kind of difficult hah. But I'll keep trying when I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment