Sunday, June 24, 2012

Face

My Soul..

I swear no one understands my soul. No one knows truly who I am. What I am. How much sacrifice I would give for someone who I wouldn't even know ..

I cry a lot. I feel for others that have less then I do. Or who are going thru more hardship then I am. I don't have a lot of money and yet I try my best to give as much as I could possibly. I figure if I can go out to eat at a diner then I can def. give to a homeless person. Tom doesn't like it so much. He figures that they have a home and are just conning us. I always think, well if they are then that's their problem not mind. I was intending to do something kind and they will have to repent for it later.. karma.

I'm a very sad person. I hurt all the time it seems. I don't know if it's because I'm depressed or what. I just know that I could cry on the drop of a dime. Deep down I know I want to laugh and actually laugh without feeling like I'm forcing it or that it's just a moment. I have a friend that laughs like all the time, and I almost find her fake because of the way that I am. It's just like you can't be happy all the time .. yet she always seems to be.

Anyways.. my soul. I .. me .. and maybe me alone. Would describe my soul as kind, helpful, understanding, and always there when needed. I also would say that if you stab me, I'll come at you fighting like a little b*tch. I've always been the person that as long as you are respectful to me and kind to me, I'll give you that same respect back. But as soon as you turn on me your going to get the devil out of me and it's not good.

So, that's my soul. At least what I can feel of it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment