Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Compliments

I've never really felt good with compliments. I always felt like they were lies, just someone trying to be nice even though they didn't believe in what they were saying. Just they were trying to be a good person.

Plus too, I couldn't believe it because the outcomes were not matching what was being said. So, it was just like how do I believe in that when everything you just said isn't what my life is.

With complimenting myself, I will now. But I'm not sure if I believe or not. I would like to think that I do, just again, am I lying to myself !?

And I definitely do not know how to take a compliment. In the beginning I would argue the compliment. Then I learned to just smile and say nothing. Now, I will say Thank You but I still don't believe it. It's like deep down I can feel that they don't really mean it. Even when my husband says thing, I still just won't trust it.

For me I would rather not hear a compliment then to have someone say something. I just most of the time think it's the opposite of whatever it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment